Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016, PDF documents, security issues and solutions, mobile devices, emerging technologies, and more – this course has it all! If you need to stay on top of the major technologies that affect today’s professional, along with the emerging technologies that will affect you in the future, you can’t afford to miss this event. In this fast moving session, you will learn about which tools belong on your technology roadmap and which you should avoid. You will also learn specific strategies for implementing key technologies, which upgrades you should consider, and, perhaps most importantly, you will learn how to maximize your return on your investment in technology.
Designed for business professionals, not information technology professionals, in this program you will learn the major trends in hardware, software, and services and how to utilize these tools to meet organizational objectives. More than just a seminar on the latest computers, you will learn about the full spectrum of practical technology available to you and your team along with how to implement these tools to realize maximum ROI.
Technology has never been better, so join us in this session to learn how to take full advantage of the tools available to you.
CPE credit: Recommended for 8 hours Computer Software and Applications
Instructional delivery method: Group-live demo and discussion using color computer projection – laptop friendly, with access to demonstration files
Program level: Update
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Accounting, financial, and other business professionals seeking an update of relevant technology
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify and implement relevant new features in Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016, determine if and when you should upgrade to one or both of these tools, and develop an optimal upgrade strategy
- List critical security issues facing businesses and individuals and identify and implement practical solutions for addressing these risks
- Identify the risks associated with mobile devices and develop a strategy for managing phones and tablets
- Evaluate emerging technologies such as virtualization and biometrics for practical applications in everyday business settings
- Determine which mobile apps provide needed functionality and features in business settings
- Create a strategy for accessing critical documents from any device with an Internet connection
- Evaluate competing Cloud Computing options to determine to what extent, if any, your organization should migrate to the Cloud