Technology – specifically the ever-evolving world of tools, gadgets, and apps – continues to awe and amaze while “The Internet of Things” is rapidly turning this evolution into a revolution. By learning how to utilize these tools and gadgets, you can enhance both personal and team productivity and, in this program, you will learn how to take advantage of many features in tools that you likely already own – such as Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office – to become more productive. You will also learn about numerous applications and services to help with managing personal finances, creating and organizing notes and to-do lists, speaking text into your computer, invoking handwriting recognition, and improving personal information security. You will witness demonstrations of leading tools, gadgets, and apps – many of which are free – all designed to make you more efficient, effective, and productive.
All too often, we get “locked-in” to static means of completing personal and business-oriented tasks even though a vast set of other options is available. If you are curious about the tools and gadgets that are available today to get more work done in less time, then make plans to participate in this program – you will walk away amazed at the opportunities that are available to you!
CPE Credit: Recommended for 4 hours Computer Software and Applications
Instructional delivery method: Group-live demo and discussion using color computer projection
Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer operations
Program level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Business professionals seeking to leverage technology for improved personal and team productivity
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify opportunities to implement free and inexpensive solutions to address and solve common personal and business issues, including security
- Recognize opportunities to use the Cloud as the backbone of a business technology infrastructure
- Implement smartphone and tablet apps to connect to, and more efficiently manage, information
- Discover hidden features in applications you already own\
- Troubleshoot and maintain your computer with free and inexpensive tools
Dates & Locations
|Event Date||Location||Sponsor Name|