FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
K2 ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES THE 12th ANNUAL 2013 K2 QUALITY AWARD WINNERS
September 16, 2013 - K2 Enterprises has released their annual technology awards for 2013. According to Val Steed, CEO K2 Enterprises, “This was a very interesting year for our awards. Three of the categories were unanimous. I don’t think I have ever seen that before.” K2 has been providing the K2 Quality Awards now for twelve years. “My sincere congratulations to all winners! We certainly enjoy doing these awards and we wish everyone could win,” said Randy Johnston, Executive V.P. “Anyone who can sway over our team members really deserves the recognition,” added Brian Tankersley, Director of Strategic Relationships.
K2 Enterprises Annual Quality Awards are determined by a voting poll of the K2 Enterprises instructor team. The polling members of this team are Randy Johnston, Will Fleenor, Val Steed, Brian Tankersley, Tommy Stephens, Bob Spencer, Ilene Eisen, Lawrence (Mac) McClelland, John Keegan, and Karl Egnatoff.
2013 Categories and Winners:
- Best Overall Mobile Strategy – Sage North America
- Best New Mobile App – Sage North America
- Reseller Program – Intacct Corporation
- CPA Program – Xero
- Reseller Channel – TRAVERSE – Open Systems, Inc.
- New Product – Small Business HR - ADP
- New Module – Doc.It Suite 4
- Management Strategy – FreshBooks
- Technical Support – IVDesk
- Customer Satisfaction – Concur
- Ease of Use – Wave Accounting
- Marketing Communications – Avalara
- Overall Quality – CYMA
- Tax Technology – CCH Axcess - CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
- Audit Technology – ProSystem fx® Knowledge Coach - CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
- Business Intelligence Solution – BizNet Software
- Workflow Solution – XCM Workflow – XCM Solutions
- Small Business Accounting Solution – QuickBooks – Intuit, Inc.
- Small CPA Firm Solution – Office Tools Professional
- Entry-Level Accounting Upgrade Solution – TRAVERSE – Open Systems, Inc.
- Top Hosting Provider – Rackspace
- Social Media – Jennifer Warawa – Sage North America
- Cloud Power Solution – AccountantsWorld
- Cloud Ease of Use – Kashoo
- Cloud Top Shelf Award – Office 365 - Microsoft
- Cloud New Product – SmartVault
- Cloud Portal – Citrix ShareFile
K2 Enterprises is a Hammond, Louisiana based organization that provides continuing professional education services to the accounting profession and marketing consulting services to technology providers in the accounting market. K2 Enterprises delivers approximately 1,000 educational programs to over 50,000 professional accountants on an annual basis throughout the United States and Canada.
K2 team votes are influenced by end user feedback and experience from consulting and extensive teaching. Detailed biographies on each of the polled members can be found at http://www.k2e.com/team.