- This event has passed.
Extending the Power of Excel with Useful Add-ins
December 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:40 am EST
There are many free or low-cost add-ins available to enhance Excel. Included are Microsoft’s Fuzzy Lookup add-in along with countless apps from the Office Store. Additionally, tools such as RiskAMP facilitate Monte Carlo simulations; ActiveData provides users with the means to perform sophisticated audit techniques; and the Analysis ToolPak streamlines a full range of statistical calculations. This session will identify and demonstrate useful add-ins to improve Excel functionality and your productivity.
• Identify five useful add-ins to extend the power and functionality of Excel
• Utilize the Fuzzy Lookup add-in to match inexact data
• Define Benford Analysis and why it is useful in fraud detection
• Utilize the Analysis ToolPak to create sophisticated, formula-free analysis
• Identify the processes associated with performing a Monte Carlo simulation on cash flow data