TECH UPDATE | ARTICLES
FIFTH ANNUAL ACCOUNTING FIRM OPERATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY SURVEY
The accounting profession’s first and only national, independent premier benchmark survey for practicing accounting, tax and bookkeeping professionals
Randy Johnston, a partner at K2 Enterprises and CEO of Network Management Group, Inc. and Dr. Leslie Garrett, CEO of Insight Research Group announce the launch of the 5th Annual Accounting Firm Operations and Technology (AFOT) Survey. The AFOT Survey will remain open through January 15th, 2018. The survey results eBook, to be released in May 2018, will continue to remain a free resource delivered to practicing accounting, tax and bookkeeping professionals who complete the survey.
“We are always pleased to understand the technology in use by CPA firms across the United States. The survey provides operational information to CPA Firm Leading or Managing Partners while revealing new trends,” said Johnston. The AFOT Survey continues to lead the profession as the nation’s most valid and complete, professional and insightful presentation of data impacting decisions being made centered on technology budget spend, software adoption and practice management. “I’ve learned something of note every year of the survey,” continued Johnston.
Take the survey now: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5thAnnualAFOT
The 5th Annual Survey eBook will feature a fresh new design, trend lines and consultative commentary from Johnston and Garrett. “The survey’s validity is hugely important to us; we take this aspect seriously due to critical operational and technology decisions being made by practitioners based on the trend lines our survey reveals,” said Garrett. “Our survey is the premier benchmark tool for practitioners, nationally.”
FACTS ABOUT THE 5TH ANNUAL AFOT SURVEY
- Take the survey, get the $495 Survey results eBook, FREE OF CHARGE.
- 91 multiple choice survey questions.
- 30 minutes is the average amount of time required to complete the survey.
- Only one survey respondent per firm is required; the survey respondent will receive the AFOT Survey eBook via email on or before May 1st, 2018.
- Who is the best person to take the survey in your firm? The person most familiar with operations, practice management and technology and how decisions in the firm are made.
- Survey areas include:
- Practice Management
- Technology Management
- Operating Systems
- Computer Hardware
- Application Software
- File and Data Storage/Management
- Remote Access/Internet/Telecommunications
- Technology Spending, Decision-making
- Annoyances and Trends