Twenty Webinars on a Variety of Topics Now Available!
K2 Enterprises is proud to offer twenty webinars throughout February. Each webinar provides a focused learning opportunity on the scheduled topic. Further, you may choose from a variety of topics, including Excel, Outlook, PDF documents, Power BI, and QuickBooks, among others.
K2 Enterprises’ webinars offer you with the chance to learn from a location that is convenient for you. Additionally, by taking part in a webinar you avoid the time and expense of traveling to a remote site to sit in a classroom. Further, because these allow you to interact with your instructor and you do not need to take a test to earn your CPE credits.
We are proud to offer the twenty webinars listed below. For more information, simply click on the date in which you are interested and then click on your desired topic.
We hope to see you in a webinar soon!
February 2019 Webinar Schedule
- K2’s Detecting and Preventing Spreadsheet Errors
- K2’s Excel 2013-2019 – Best New Features for Accountants
- K2’s Excel Guru – Tips to Make Your Head Spin
- K2’s Microsoft Outlook – Inbox Organization and Optimization
- K2’s Adobe Acrobat DC – Big Changes for PDFs
- K2’s Tech Tools and Gadgets for a More Efficient You!
- K2’s Create Stunning Dashboard with Power BI Desktop
- K2’s Excel PivotTables for Accountants – Part II
- K2’s Array Formulas – Exceptional Power at Your Fingertips
- K2’s Excel Techniques for Detecting and Preventing Fraud
- K2’s Accessing and Cleaning Data with Excel, Power Query, and Power BI
- K2’s The Right Stuff: Best Practices for Purchasing Technology
- K2’s Tales of True Tech Crimes – Ripped from the Headlines
- K2’s Tech Update
- K2’s Mastering the Excel Macro Recorder
- K2’s Introduction to Power Query
- K2’s Excel Budgeting Techniques
- K2’s QuickBooks Statement Writer
- K2’s Reporting Tools for Productivity
- K2’s Working Effectively from Anywhere