TOP FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE ON DEMAND TRAINING
Why On Demand CPE is the Right Choice for Many Busy Professionals
Perhaps the fastest growing segment of professional education is that of On Demand (self-study) education. Below, we list five of the top reasons why more professionals are turning to on-demand education to satisfy their CPE needs.
- Convenience. You can participate in a webinar at a location of your choosing – your home, your office, while riding a train/plane/or bus, or even a client/customer location are all perfectly suitable for learning in an On Demand environment. Further, you can complete an On Demand program at a time that works best for you. Perhaps that means going from start to finish in the same day, or perhaps that means learning in shorter intervals – in the On Demand world, you decide!
- Focused Learning Opportunities. Because On Demand topics tend to focus on specific issues and topics, you receive in-depth discussions on the topics that are of specific interest to you.
- Time Savings. Because there is no need to travel to participate in an On Demand program, you save valuable time in your busy schedule. Additionally, as identified above, On Demand educations provides focused learning opportunities, meaning you do not sit through content that may not be relevant to your situation.
- Cost. On Demand education options typically cost less than equivalent traditional seminars or conference sessions, particularly when you factor in travel costs.
- Great Content. With K2 Enterprises On Demand training options, you are still getting access to the great content developed and offered by the award-winning team at K2 Enterprises. With literally hundreds of years of developing continuing professional education programs for busy professionals like you, we’ve got our finger on the pulse of the profession and have developed our content to help equip you with tools you need to succeed!
K2 Enterprises is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.