K2's Microsoft Outlook - Organizing the Inbox
Microsoft Outlook is the most utilized business application in the world today. However, for many users dealing with Outlook is the most frustrating part of their day. This session is designed to help Outlook users better organize and manage their email communications. It contains coverage on how to reduce e-mail interruptions, triage the Inbox rapidly, find related messages quickly and easily, organize the Inbox with folders, categories, and rules, and use drag-and-drop to create new tasks and appointments. The information provided in this session will ease your frustration and improve your productivity in using Microsoft Outlook.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify related messages quickly and easily using Conversation View
- Create Quick Steps to automate routine, recurring processes
- Employ drag-and-drop to create new appointments, tasks, or contacts from email messages
- Use folders and categories to organize messages
- Apply rules to automate email processes
- Describe how AutoArchive automates the process of cleaning the Inbox
- CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer operations
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals who are seeking to take control over the ever-growing volume of data found in Microsoft Outlook