Are you looking for better ways to utilize the technology you already have at your disposal? If so, you’re not unlike many business professionals! In today’s ever-changing, technology-influenced work environment, we often find ourselves with a nagging feeling that there has to be a better way of using technology to get our jobs done. To that end, the team at K2 Enterprises is pleased to offer to you the technology tips contained on this page.
As you can see, the tips are varied in subject matter and the types of problems they are intended to solve. You will see tips that focus on topics such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Windows, mobile devices, security, PDF documents, and many other relevant and pertinent subjects. Further, the depth of the tips varies also, from a number of short and simple topics, to quite a few examples of some “deep” subjects. In other words, there is plenty of content for everyone, regardless of your background, work environment, or skill set.
Click on any of the links provided below and you will have access to text and, in most cases, video that clearly describes and displays how you can complete specific tasks using your technology as efficiently as possible. We are very pleased to provide this service to you and hope you find this information useful. Be sure to check back often as we update the list frequently.
- QuickBooks Online Management Reports: A Feature You Should Use
- Measure Your Team’s Productivity With Microsoft Security Score
- The Best Ways To Collaborate With Office Documents
- Artificial Intelligence Meets Microsoft Office
- How To Format Excel PivotTables For Even Greater Effect
- Excel’s New “LET” Function Can Simplify Your Formulas
- Converting And Importing PDF Data Into Excel
- Comparing Excel’s Merge Cells And Center Across Selection Features
- Excel’s “IDEAS” Feature – A Great Way To Analyze Data
- Securing Power BI Dashboards
- Managing Slicer Filters In Power BI
- Rethinking Sorting and Filtering In Excel
- How To Add Your Signature To A Word Document Using Building Blocks And Quick Parts
- Better Presentations Using PowerPoint’s “ZOOM” Feature
- Solve Formatting Issues In Excel With Center Across Selection
- Five New Excel Features To Boost Productivity In 2020
- How To Use Secure Score To Improve Office 365 Security
- Excel’s New Dynamic Array Feature
- Excel’s XLOOKUP Feature Begins Arriving
- How To Protect Yourself Against A Phishing Attack
- Use Power Query To Split Data Into Multiple Columns
- Bring Your Team Together
- How To Link QuickBooks Data Into Excel
- Five Tips To Improve Efficiency For Your Accounting Team
- Excel’s Easy To Use LARGE And SMALL Functions
- Maximize Your ROI On Office 365
- Using Power Query To Combine Excel Workbooks
- Technology Tools – Change With The Times
- Does Your Version Of Excel Contain Power Pivot?
- Snap A Picture To Import Data Into Excel
- Multi-Factor Authentication – A Necessity In Today’s World
- Managing Windows And Office Updates
- Microsoft Adds IFS Function To Excel 2019
- Using Excel’s AutoCorrect Feature To Store And Insert Formulas
- Are You Keeping Up With Technology?
- Using SUMIFS To Create Analytical Reports Without PivotTables
- Block Ransomware With Controlled Folder Access In Windows 10
- Working With Date Tables In PowerPivot
- Setting PivotTable Options In Excel 2016
ARE YOU RECEIVING THE K2 TECH UPDATE NEWSLETTER
BY EMAIL EVERY MONTH?
Sign up now so you don’t miss the next issue.