K2's Microsoft Office 365 - New Tools, New Tricks
Microsoft’s Office 365 offering continues to grow and evolve. Further, the subscription offering has likely forever changed how many organizations approach licensing familiar Microsoft Office applications. As part of the ever-changing nature of Office 365, Microsoft continues to add new tools and features each month. For example, new tools such as Flow, PowerApps, Teams, and Planner expand the capabilities of Office 365. Further, Microsoft has added many new features to familiar applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Join us for this productivity-enhancing session in which you will learn about the new tools in Office 365 and how to improve your productivity by taking advantage of them.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Differentiate Office 365 from traditional licenses of Microsoft Office and identify the license option that is best for you and your organization
- List the various update alternatives for Office 365 and determine which option is right for different team members and departments within your organization
- Identify new tools in Office 365 and how they might be useful to you or others in your organization
- Utilize new features in Office 365 applications to optimize productivity
- CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer operations
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals who are seeking to take full advantage of the products and services offered under Office 365 subscriptions