K2's Improving Productivity With Office 365/Microsoft 365 Cloud Applications
New Course for 2021!
Many Office 365/Microsoft 365 subscriptions include powerful cloud services for improving productivity. Foundational services, such as SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Exchange Online, join with other powerful tools such as Teams, Planner, Power Automate, Forms, and Power Apps to provide a productivity platform second to none. Unfortunately, most users will never benefit from working with these tools, simply because they remain unaware of these features.
Make plans now to attend this session, so that you can learn about the “rest” of Office 365 and how these cloud-based applications can enhance personal and team productivity, while simultaneously facilitating remote working arrangements. Don’t miss this opportunity to get all the knowledge and guidance necessary to take full advantage of your investment in Office 365.
CPE Credit: Recommended for 4 hours Computer Software and Applications
Instructional delivery method: Group-live demonstration and discussion. This session is “laptop-friendly,” and we encourage participants to follow along on their own devices.
Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer applications and the Office 365/Microsoft 365 subscription models
Program level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Excel users who want to improve Excel-based reporting processes to create accurate reports quickly and easilyCPAs and other business professionals who are seeking leverage their Office 365/Microsoft 365 subscriptions by taking advantage of some of the Cloud-based features available in these environments
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify relevant, Cloud-based components of the Office 365/Microsoft 365 subscription model
- Differentiate between OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online
- Cite examples of how Teams can improve productivity and enhance collaboration and communication
- List examples of other Cloud-based services available through an Office 365/Microsoft 365 subscription
- Specify situations in which tools such as Planner, Power Automate, Bookings, Stream, and Sway might enhance individual and organizational productivity, efficiency, and profitability