K2's Hands-On With QuickBooks Online Accountant For Public Accounting
New Course for 2022!
The number of accounting applications available today can be staggering for businesses with up to $15 million in annual revenue! In addition, cloud-based solutions such as QuickBooks Online, Xero, Accounting Power, and Wave are growing in breadth and depth. At the same time, traditional desktop and client-server applications continue to add more features, including hosted options. On top of all of this, financial reporting and other add-on solutions can further complicate your decision as to which tools you/your clients should use.
In this course, we will take a deep look into setting up a Quickbooks Online Accountant (QBOA) account. We will examine all the various firm, staff, and client configuration options for getting this to work inside your organization. This session focuses specifically on the configuration options for the financial professional. QBO is an extensive application, requiring you to ensure you’ve correctly set up your firm and client files. Additionally, we will look at the various import/export functionality for getting your data into or out of QBO and some of the best 3rd party tools in the Intuit App Marketplace. Participants will leave this class supercharged with the knowledge of getting the most out of their QBOA subscription.
CPE Credit: Recommended for 4 hours Computer Software and Applications
Instructional delivery method: Group-live demo and discussion.
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Accountants and business professionals who are interested in improving their QuickBooks Online skills
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Outline the QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA) platform and the value to the CPA firm – specifically, all the unique features of QBOA
- Demonstrate the enhanced tools provided in QBOA such as client dashboard, accountant toolbox, and the document center
- Creating firm user accounts and client accounts for use within QBO
- Evaluate the different methods of importing and exporting data to and from QBO
- Evaluate the benefit and value of using the QBO thin client application on your Windows or Mac computer