SEATTLE — October 30, 2017 — Avalara, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based tax compliance automation for businesses, today announced its fall 2017 release of 14 new certified partner integrations. Avalara Certified partners have passed a series of criteria developed by Avalara to guarantee each integration’s performance and reliability. Certified integrations are built to ensure customers enjoy a fast, reliable, and easy process for embedding automated tax management into existing systems. Now, Avalara offers more than 610 pre-built integrations into business applications, adding more each month.
These integrations enable customers of Avalara partner solutions to benefit from Avalara real-time calculation of applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges for billing line items. Avalara software reduces the tedium and complexity of determining taxes for millions of products and services across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and other international jurisdictions, giving customers more time to focus on driving their own business success.
The latest Avalara integration partners include:
- Avanti Slingshot — JDF-certified, cloud-based Print MIS
- Dancik Enterprise System — Integrated business management solution giving distributors, manufacturers, wholesalers, and large retailers the ability to source, stock, and sell
- FundTracker — Tracking system for raw materials, finished goods, process flow, and assets using barcode, RFID, and wireless technology
- HansaWorld — Integrated business management solution for startups through large organizations
- interworks.cloud — Provisioning, selling, and billing solution for software, IaaS, and SaaS
- iWitness Design and Restrict Content Pro — Membership solution for WordPress sites
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Business and Enterprise Editions — Cloud-based ERP system for manufacturing, retail, finance, and IT
- MIE Trak Pro — ERP system for the metalworking industry
- Oracle E-Business Suite (R12) by Perficient — Integrated business management suite for financials, procurement, project accounting, human capital management, distribution, manufacturing, and service
- PrestaShop — Free online store for merchants, agencies, and developers
- Rakuten Marketplace — Global ecommerce platform
- Reaction Commerce — Open source, real-time ecommerce platform
- Real Omni Channel Commerce (ROC) — Omni-channel ecommerce solution for B2C and B2B
- ServiceTitan — Cloud-based software platform for home service company operations
For more information about the Avalara Certified program, and a list of all of our certified integrations, please visit www.avalara.com/integrations. For any business application not already certified, or for a custom solution, Avalara offers an API for each of its products, making customer integrations simple for nearly any developer or business to build.