K2's Best Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint Features
New Course for 2020!
Most professionals routinely use Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, but many are self-taught and, as a result, have not been exposed to the best features of these three applications. Consequently, they often use “brute force,” inefficient means when working in these three components of Microsoft Office. If that describes you, then make sure you carve time out of your schedule to participate in this four-hour session, because in it, you will learn how you can work much more efficiently when using these tools.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the benefits associated with using Styles in a Word document
- Identify the key characteristics of effective PowerPoint presentations and the steps required to create them
- List features in Outlook that can improve personal and team productivity
- Identify key Options and Settings in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint and the steps necessary to manage them
- CPE credit: 4 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Instructional delivery method: Group-live demonstration and discussion
- Prerequisites: Fundamental understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should attend: CPAs and other accounting, financial and business professionals who want to work more efficiently when using Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint