Microsoft 365/Office 365 continues to grow and evolve, yet most subscribers are utilizing only a fraction of the tools available in their subscription. Powerful resources such as SharePoint Online and Skype for Business can change how your entire organization communicates and collaborates, while more personal apps such as Teams, Planner, Flow, and Sway allow individuals to work more efficiently and effectively in virtually all facets of their jobs. Further, security enhancements to Office 365 means that your organization can take advantage of all these features in a highly secure environment.
Sure, your Microsoft 365/Office 365 subscription provides access to familiar applications, such as Excel, Word, and Outlook, but isn’t it time you learned how to move beyond these tools, and unleash all the power your subscription has to offer? For example, wouldn’t you like to learn how you can collaborate with other users in real-time on Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and even PowerPoint presentations. Likewise, isn’t it time you learned how to create automated workflows using Power Automate or took full advantage of all the features Teams offers? If you are interested in maximizing the ROI on your Microsoft 365/Office 365 investment, make plans to join us in this fast-paced and highly interactive seminar where you will learn the things you need to know to be truly successful with your subscription.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Implement tools and techniques for securing your Microsoft 365/Office 365 implementations
- List key apps that can improve collaboration and productivity
- Identify opportunities to utilize SharePoint Online to improve team efficiency
- Utilize apps such as Teams and Power Automate to communicate more effectively with others
- CPE credit: Recommended for 8 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Instructional delivery method: Group-live demo and discussion using color computer projection – laptop friendly, with access to demonstration files.
- Prerequisites: Fundamental Understanding of Computer Operations
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should attend: Business Professionals Seeking to Maximize Their Return on Investment in Microsoft 365/Office 365