K2's QuickBooks Online And Other Top Accounting Software for Small Businesses
For businesses with up to $15 million in revenue, the number of small business accounting software applications available is staggering! Cloud-based solutions such as QuickBooks Online, Xero, Accounting Power, and Wave are growing in breadth and depth. On the other hand, traditional desktop and client-server applications continue to add more features. Moreover, financial reporting and other add-on solutions can complicate your purchasing decision.
In this seminar you will learn which small business accounting solution might be the best for your or your clients. Additionally, you will learn about each solution’s key features, target markets, approximate pricing, integration options, and other relevant factors. With this information, you will be able to maximize the return on investment for the solution you choose. This is the one “must-attend” seminar for anyone working in a small business or providing services to small businesses.
“Extremely useful, learned a lot and appreciate the ability to ask questions throughout.” A.P., CPA MS
CPE Credit: Recommended for 8 hours Computer Software and Applications
Instructional delivery method: Group-live demo and discussion using color computer projection
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of computer operations and accounting software
Program level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Business professionals working in a small business or providing services to a small business
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify relative strengths of competing small business accounting applications and optimal target markets
- Estimate the cost of acquiring and implementing various small business accounting solutions
- Identify and utilize various features to improve the accounting function in small businesses
- Differentiate among various add-on solutions for functions such as financial and operational reporting, sales tax, and workflow
Interested in QuickBooks Online and other small business accounting solutions? If so, you find the following to be helpful.
- QuickBooks Desktop 2020 – An Early Look
- QuickBooks Online Offers Next Day ACH Payments
- QuickBooks Online Trial Balance Feature Discontinued