Top Five Reasons to Participate in K2 Enterprises Webinar Learning Sessions
Over the past few years, one of the fastest growing segments of education has been the “webinar” delivery platform. In this environment, participants log-on to learning sessions remotely from their computer. Why is this learning environment becoming so popular? Below, we list five of the top reasons why more professionals are turning to webinars to satisfy their CPE needs.
- Convenience. You can participate in a webinar from a location of your choosing – your home, your office, or a client/customer location are all perfectly suitable for learning in a webinar environment. All you need is a high-speed Internet connection and a PC or a Mac from which to sign on to the webinar.
- Focused Learning Opportunities. Because webinar topics tend to focus on specific issues and topics, you receive in-depth discussions on the topics that specifically interest you.
- Time Savings. Because there is no need to travel to participate in a webinar, you save valuable time in your busy schedule. Additionally, as identified above, webinars provide focused learning opportunities, meaning you do not sit through content that may not be relevant to your situation.
- Cost. Webinars typically cost less than equivalent traditional seminars or conference sessions. Further, because you do not travel to participate in a webinar, you save those costs also.
- No Exams Required. Because we offer live webinars, you are not required to pass a final exam in order to earn CPE credit. Instead, you only need to answer periodic polling questions during the webinar to confirm your active participation in the course.
Click here to return to our Web-Based Training page.
K2 Enterprises is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.