K2's Remote Access for Small Businesses
New Course for 2020!
Small businesses have unique and specific technology needs, including those around remote access. Whether team members need remote access to desktops, data, voice services, instant messaging, or Cloud-based services, sometimes the list of available options can be overwhelming!
In this course, you will learn about practical solutions for facilitating remote access in small businesses. Among other items, included in this program is a detailed review of various solutions to provide remote access to a desktop, how to work securely from remote locations, key considerations when selecting Cloud-based solutions, and how to facilitate communication and collaboration in remote environments.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Differentiate between options for remotely accessing your computer
- Identify recommended security practices for remote access and related tools and services
- List examples of Cloud-based services and suites that can contribute to working remotely
- Distinguish between communication and collaboration tools for remote workers
- CPE credit: Recommended for 4 hours Information Technology
- Instructional delivery method: Group-live demonstration and discussion
- Prerequisites: Fundamental understanding of personal computer operations
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should attend: CPAs and other accounting, financial, and business professional who want to work efficiently and securely from remote locations